- Kamen Rider (1971) - Shocker Combatman, Kamen Rider 1, Kamen Rider 2
- Kamen Rider V3 (1973) - Kamen Rider 1
- Kamen Rider X (1974) - Kamen Rider X
- Kamen Rider Amazon (1974) - Kamen Rider Amazon
- Himitsu Sentai Gorenger (1975) - Akarenger
- Kamen Rider Stronger (1975) - Kamen Rider Stronger
- Battle Fever J (1979) - Battle Japan
- Denshi Sentai Denziman (1980) - Denzi Red
- Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan (1981) - Vul Eagle
- Dai Sentai Goggle-V (1982) - Goggle Red
- Kagaku Sentai Dynaman (1983) - Dyna Red
- Choudenshi Bioman (1984) - Red One
- Dengeki Sentai Changeman (1985) - Change Dragon
- Choushinsei Flashman (1986) - Red Flash
- Hikari Sentai Maskman (1987) - Red Mask
- Choujuu Sentai Liveman (1988) - Red Falcon
- Kousoku Sentai Turboranger (1989) - Red Turbo
- Chikyū Sentai Fiveman (1990) - Five Red
- Chōjin Sentai Jetman (1991) - Red Hawk
still available for pre-order as of this posting
- FUCK THAT OPENING!! GOD FUCKING DAMN, MY EARS STARTED BLEEDING!!
- Wow, looking at the main guy makes me feel better about my life…. just a little bit.
- GREAT FIVE FIGURE!! Holy fuck, I have not seen that since my childhood. HNNNGG!!
- Quick! someone give the Yellow Akiba some ritalin!
- and please PLEASE stop saying nyah every time!
(even though I know it’s all supposed to be part of the joke)
- Sentai Maid Cafe? …ah hell, I’d visit every once in a while
- Manager must be rich as hell, because LOOK AT ALL THOSE SENTAI PROPS!! SHE EVEN HAS THAT TALKING PLANT FROM MAGIRANGER!!
- MMZ-01, don’t ask me what they stand for. OH I know what they stand for, I just don’t want to say it.
- Grand Delusion!! This henshin phrase makes sense later in the show.
- I like their suit design. It’s sharp, unique, and weird at same time.
- AHAHAHA MAGIRANGER REFERENCE AGAIN IN SOME MAID CAFE??
- Marushina/Malshina, she reminds me a lot of Doronjo from YatterMan. Hell, she kinda acts like Doronjo too.
- Oh wow, did you just recite all those Super Sentai Tropes?
- Sweet choreography, and by sweet I mean ‘they did better than I expected’
- PFFFTHAHAHAHA waiting for monster to grow
- and it was all a delusion *waaw-waaw-waaaaaaaaaaa*
Overall, I liked it for what it was worth. For ‘unofficial’ sentai, they inserted tons of sentai references in one show. It made me wonder if this was supposed to be the real 35th Anniversary show, but then Toei decided that pirates were much cooler.
If you love super sentai, I highly recommend it. Go check it out.
- Next Episode: Is that Ban?!? Mother of fucking god!!